New Delhi: Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Shri Prakash Javadekar today administered a pledge to ensure good governance to the officers and employees of the Ministry at Paryavaran Bhawan, here today.
More than 500 officers and employees of the Ministry, pledged to rededicate themselves to the task of good governance and work with dedication on the following five fronts:
• To work with re-dedication to ensure good governance;
• To promote transparency and reduce delay in decision making, while adhering to probity and accountability;
• To ensure Clean and Green India;
• To protect country’s rich and varied heritage, environment, flora and fauna; and
• To take steps for public participation in governance to enhance government’s effectiveness.
Secretary, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Mr Ashok Lavasa, along with all departmental heads also took the pledge of good governance.