Paschim Midnapore: A Digha-bound bus suddenly caught fire on Saturday with no one injured. The bus suddenly caught fire at Koushalya in Kharagpur. It was travelling from Midnapore to Digha. Everyone escaped the mishap due to the driver’s immediate action. He successfully vacated the bus, leading each and every passenger to safety. But the bus got completely destroyed in the fire.
The reason for the fire is yet, to be known. The locals have said that short circuit in the engine of the bus led to the fire breakout. The Fire Brigade Authorities had sent 2 engines, from a distance of about 1 km, to bring the fire under control. The fire was extinguished but the bus was completely destroyed in the fire.