Central Reserve Police Force invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Specialist Doctor & General Duty Medical Officer.
Total Posts: 09
Name of the Posts:
- Specialist Doctors: 05 Posts
2. General Duty Medical Officer: 04 Posts
Age Limit as on 22-August-2016:
- Maximum 67 years as on the date of notification.
- Relaxation in age limit: 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates & for others as per rules.
- For Specialist Doctors : Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in the concerned Specialty and one and half years experience for Degree Holder & two and half years experience for Diploma holder.
- For General Duty Medical Officer : MCI recognized MBBS degree with completion of internship.
- Specialist (Full Time): Rs. 64009/- (for A Class Cities), Rs. 60841/- (for B Class Cities) & Rs. 57672/- (for C Class Cities)
- General Duty Medical Officer: Rs. 53025/- (for A Class Cities), Rs. 50400/- (for B Class Cities) & Rs. 47775/- (for C Class Cities)
Selection Process: Through Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can attend the walk-in -interview along with Original & self attested copies of relevant documents/ certificates, two passport size colour photograph at given venue.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 22-August-2016
- Walk-in Venue: GO’S Mess, Group Centre Campus, CRPF, Hingna Road, Nagpur (Maharashtra) 440019
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: CRPF Recruitment 2016: Specialist & GDMO Post