IS Claims Responsibility Of Las Vegas Shooting

0
160

Las Vegas: Islamic State claims responsibility for Las Vegas shooting that killed at least 50 people, reports, making it the deadliest mass shooting in US history.

No reports have been received of any Indian nationals among those affected in the Las Vegas shooting incident. Our Consulate in San Francisco continues to monitor the situation on a real-time basis: MEA spokesperson

“We are looking at in excess of 50 individuals dead and of 200 individuals injured at this point,” Las Vegas Metro Police Sheriff Joseph Lombardo said after Sunday night’s shooting at a country music concert in the Nevada gambling hub.

Lombardo also told a press conference that the gunman, who was killed after armed police responded to the shooting, had been identified as a local man called Stephen Paddock, 64.

Police also believed that they had located his female companion who had been earlier named as a person of interest.

---
---