Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Project Assistant Level-I, II & III on contract basis..
Total Posts: 80 Vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Project Assistant Level-I: 48 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-II: 24 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-III: 08 Posts
Age Limit as on 02-August-2016:
- For Project Assistant Level-I : 28 years
- For Project Assistant Level-II : 30 years
- For Project Assistant Level-III : 35 years
- For Project Assistant Level-I : B.Sc in Chemistry/ Geology / Physics or Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical /Mining/Civil Engineering.
- For Project Assistant Level-II : BE/B.Tech in Chemical/Mechanical/Mining/IT/Civil or M.Sc in Geology/Chemistry/Applied Geology/Physics/Geo Physics.
- For Project Assistant Level-III : BE/B.Tech in Chemical/Mechanical/Mining/IT/Civil or M.Sc in Geology/Chemistry/Applied Geology/Physics/Geo Physics and Two years experience in relevant field.
Pay Scale per Month:
Project Assistant Level-I: Rs.15000/-pm
Project Assistant Level-II: Rs.25000/-pm
Project Assistant Level-III: Rs.28000/-pm
Selection Process : Through written test and personal interview.
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates may attend the Interview along with prescribed application form & with self attested copies of Education qualification and photograph at given venue..
- Date of Interview : 02 to 05-August-2016 at 8.00 AM
- Venue Of Interview : CIMFR, Digwadih Campus, FRI, Dhanbad-828108, Jharkhand
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit
Download Application form : http://www.cimfr.nic.in/PF-DC-CSIR-CIMFR.pdf Candidates must read the official advertisement of the website before applying for any jobs. This site Provides only jobs Information & have no responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors.