- Advertisement -
Kolkata: Addressing the press from Bidhan Bhawan in Kolkata, former finance
minister P. Chidambaram lashed out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the Rafale
Highlights of Chidambaram’s address:
- Why is every ministry kept in dark over the Rafale issue?
- Defence Minister expresses disappointment whenever asked about the Rafale deal
- Defence Minister claims that such a deal never happened
- The France Defence Minister came to India on 27 October 2017.
- During his visit, the cleverness of Modi government came to the fore.
- Modi government signed the Rafale deal without informing anyone.
- The deal was signed at a price three times higher than the one signed during the
- The Modi government failed to give details of the deal.
- Purchasing of 126 planes were discussed in 2012’s deal.
- Purchasing of 108 planes were discussed in 2015’s deal.
- The economical imbalance is clear.