Buyer Pours Hot Curry on Hotel Staff, Staff Dies

- Advertisement -

Kolkata: A hotel staff died from burns caused by hot curry in Kolkata on Thursday.

Mohammad Zakir, a local had visited a food shop in Ezra Street on Tuesday. But soon he got involved in a quarrel with the owner of the hotel and one of its staffs, Lalan Singh. Soon after, Mohammad pushed Lalan and that pushed caused an extremely hot boiling curry to overturn on him. He was rushed to the Medical College with burns on his body.

Lalan struggled with his life for three days until he succumbed to his injuries and died on Thursday. The police has arrested Mohammad Zakir and has been booked for involuntary attempt to murder.

- Advertisement -