London: Just after the OSCAR, the Brit Awards blew our mind. The wait is over and the stars did not turn their back and wooed us by their amazing performances. From Kayne West to Taylor Swift’s ‘Black Space’ to Madonnas swagger. The 35th Brit Award take place at London’s O2 Arena.
And the winners are:
- British Female Solo Artist- Paloma Faith (It was her first Award)
- British Male Solo Artist- Ed Sheeran
- British Breakthrough Artist- Sam Smith
- British Group Artist- Brighton Duo Royal Blood
- British Global Successful Artist- Sam Smith
- British Artist Video of the Year- One Direction
- Critics Choice- One Direction
- Best British Single Next- Mark Rouson and Bruno Mars for Uptown Funk
- Best British Album of the year-Ed Sheeran
- Best International Male Solo Artist- Pharrel William
- Best International Female Solo Artist- Taylor Swift (It was her first Award)
We heartily congratulate all the winners.