Fire Breaks Out At Calcutta High Court, 3 Tenders


Kolkata: A minor fire broke out at the new building of 1st floor canteen of Calcutta High Court on Monday morning. According to reports, the fire was first seen at around 9.00am.

Three fire tenders rushed to the spot and brought the blaze under control. However, no casualty has been reported so far.

- Advertisement -

Fire department has started investigation into the matter to know the exact reason behind the fire while fire officials said that the blaze might have started due to a short circuit.