Kolkata: After Calcutta Medical College, fire broke out at National Medical College on Monday.
A major smoke was noticed on Monday at the National Medical College and Hospital’s emergency department at its 2nd floor. Panic gripped among the people present at the hospital. According to sources, the use of excessive amount of formalin resulted in the spread of such huge smoke.
Two fire tenders were rushed to the area. The fire at Calcutta Medical College and Hospital just occurred last month. Another such incident within one month has sparked panic among the patients and their relatives.