BREAKING: Fire Breaks Out At Manicktala

0
183

Kolkata: Massive five breaks out in a dilapidated house at Manicktala on Tuesday night. Three fire tenders has reached the spot right after the incident. No casualty and damage has been reported till now.

Reportedly, the house near Chaya cinema hall has covered with fire. According to the locals first floor of the building has a chemical godown. Fire sparked inside the godown and engulfed the floor. Seven families reside in the flat. Two people stuck in the second floor. Fire fighters have rescued them.

- Advertisement -বাংলায় পড়তে হলে ক্লিক করুন Kolkata24x7

According to fire fighters, after one hour of joint strive fire has been extinguished.huge amount of explosive material were stagged in the house.

---
---