Boy dies of electrocution at Baruipur


Baruipur: An eleven year old boy died of electrocution at Kajipara in Baruipur on Sunday. As per the reports the deceased who was sitting inside a bus got electrocuted after an overhead high voltage electric wire snapped and fell on the bus. Another boy was also injured in the accident. The injured youth has been rushed to a nearby hospital.

Previous articleNDA cabinet meets in Absence of PM, discuss Maoists, Land bill
Next articleBeating Korea on penalties, India secure Bronze