Blackheads are the pores that come with larger openings. It gets clogged with the dirt as well as dead skin. Melanin oxidation results in the black color. Blackhead is considered as the 1st phase of acne by the medical practitioners. Basically, blackheads are yellowish or even blackish bumps that embedded in the pores.
Blackheads easily develop when the skin produces much oil as well as can worsen if you fail to clean it properly, if dead skin buildups, if you do frequent makeup or even if you use of tropical oils. If bacteria starts to invade the pores, blackheads start to turn into pimples. If you want to protect blackheads, firs of all you have to know what it is it, what causes blackheads and natural home remedies to get rid of blackheads.
What are Blackheads?
According to ULM (US Library of Medicine), blackheads are small as well as dark spots on our skin because of clogged hair follicles. The surface of blackheads looks dark brown or black. Basically, blackheads are a type of acne that form mainly on our face. It can also appear on the chest, back, arms, neck as well as shoulders. If you can remove your blackheads at its primary stage, you will be able to protect the growth of acne on your face.
Common Causes of Blackheads on Nose
When a clog or even plug starts to develop in the hair follicles opening, the blackheads starts to form in the skin. One follicle contains only one hair and sebaceous gland produces oil that is known as sebum. It helps keep our skin soft. Oil and Dead skin cells produce a bump that is known as comedone. If our skin covers the bump, then the bump is known as whitehead.
When our skin over this bump opens, bacteria, dirt and some other factors causes it to look dark brown or black and it forms blackhead. There are some important factors that are also increased the chances of developing blackheads. Following is a list of factors that you should consider as the causes of Blackheads:
10 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads on Nose
- Egg White Mask
This is an easy mask that can be prepared at your home quickly. Egg White can tighten the pores of your face temporarily, which will not only remove your current blackheads, but also reduce the chances of future blackheads. It is less drying and rich with many necessary nutrition.
In order to use this mask, you just need an egg, some pieces of facial tissue (or toilet papers), a clean towel, and a small bowl.
After gathering these, you have to break the egg and separate the white from the yolk. At first, Wash and pat dry your face. Then, apply the thin egg’s white layer over your skin. In order to apply the layer, you can place a strip of tissue over the thin layer, then press it onto your face very gently.
When the first layer will dry, carefully apply this method again for the second and third time. Let the mask dry properly. It will make you feel tighten in the skin. Now, peel the tissue layers, and gently wash your face to make sure that all residues are cleaned properly. Finally, pat dry your face.
Note: If you want, you can apply layers 3 to 5 times. But, you have to make sure that each of the layers is enough dry to place the next layer. If the layers are not enough dry, this method will not work properly.
2.Honey and Milk Pore Strips
We know that honey and milk have some beneficial properties for skin. Milk has lactic acid that can keep your skin soft, and honey has useful antibacterial ingredients. Both of them are good to remedy blackheads fast.
- In order to apply this method, you have to collect 1 teaspoon of milk, 1 tablespoon of raw honey (organic honey is must), and clean strip of cotton.
- Take the milk and honey and mix together. Heat the mix for 5-10 seconds in a microwave until they form as a paste. When the temperature becomes comfortable to use, apply the paste over your skin. Now, put a strip of clean and dry cotton onto it. Let the paste dry. Then, peel the strip and rinse your face with cold water.
Note: It is good to wait at least for 20 minutes after applying the paste over your skin to let it dry properly.
3.Try Honey and Cinnamon Strips
The combination of cinnamon and honey is a wonderful property to get rid of blackheads. Honey has antibacterial properties, while the cinnamon is good to improve your skin’s blood circulation. A mix of the both properties not only will remove blackheads, but also take away acne and make your skin smooth and healthy.
This method requires 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 1 teaspoon of organic honey, and clean strips of cotton.
At first mix the cinnamon powder and the honey together until the both properties turns into paste. When the paste is prepared, apply a thin layer over your affected area. Now, press a clean strip of cotton over it. Sit down for 3 to 5 minutes, then remove the paste and clean your face gently but properly.
Note: After cleaning your face, you should use a moisturizer for better result.
4.Use Lemon to Get Rid of Blackheads Overnight From Nose and Face
Blackheads are caused by clogged, open and pores that react to oxygen. So, the best method to get rid of blackheads fast is shrinking your skin’s pores. Lemon juice is an essential astringent that will do this job properly.
In this method, you just need 1 lemon, a small bottle and cotton balls.
Clean your face, then pat dry. Now take the lemon, squeeze it and keep the juice into a small bottle. Take a small cotton ball, then dampen the cotton ball using the juice. Apply it to your affected areas at bedtime. After getting up from bed, rinse your face with water, and apply moisturizer. You can store the rest of the juice in a refrigerator up to a week.
Note: Lemon juice may make your skin sensitive to the sun. If you are planning to apply this method in the summer season, you should load up on sunscreen. If your skin is sensitive, you should dilute lemon juice with water.
5.Baking Soda and Water
Baking soda is a good ingredient to remove blackheads. Its small granules work naturally to remove anything clogging your skin pores.
In order to apply this method, you need some baking soda, and fresh water.
Mix Water with baking soda to form a paste that is thick, but spreadable. Message the paste using a circular motion into your skin. Now rinse thoroughly with fresh and a little cold water. Finally, pat dry your face and use a moisturizer.
Note: You cannot overdo it, since baking soda is high in pH that can seriously dry your skin.
6.Cinnamon and Lemon Juice
Cinnamon and lemon juice, both are used to treat blackheads. If you want, then you can also them together. You just have to make a mask with Cinnamon powder as well as lemon juice.
- If you want to make this mixture, then you have to arrange 3 teaspoons of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. You can also add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, however, this choice is optional.
- Blend one teaspoon of cinnamon powder as well as lemon juice with a squeeze of turmeric powder. It is an optional choice. If you want, then you can avoid it. Utilize this as a facial cleaning agent. Apply it on the influenced zone and leave it overnight. Wash your face in the morning well with typical water. For the best result, you have to maintain the process for at least one week.
Note: If you have problems in your skin like acne or other skin problems, then you need not to leave this mask overnight. Just wash your face or the affected area after half an hour.
7.Use Oatmeal and Yogurt Mask
The mix of oatmeal and yogurt is incredible for keeping your skin free of zits or blackheads. You will get magical result just after using this mask as it will give you instant result!
You can make a mask by combining two tablespoons of oats, three tablespoons of yogurt. If you want, then you can also use 1 or 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Apply the mask to your whole face or even the infected area and leave for a couple of minutes and after that wash your face with cold water.
Note: Lemon juice is optional choice. You can also avoid it. Yogurt should be plain yogurt.
If you want to try this mask, you just have to do nothing but to arrange a tomato!
Take a medium size tomato and mash it with fork or even with your hand. Apply this mask to your face or over your blackheads. Rub the area for 2 minutes. Leave it for fifteen minutes. After that was your face or skin.
Note: If your skin is dry, then you can also try to add some extra virgin olive oil with this tomato mask. It will make your skin soft. If your skin is oily, then do not try to use olive oil as it may increase the chance of acne. If your skin is normal, then it is your wish whether you want to try olive oil or not!
9.Use Sugar and Olive Oil
If you want to apply this solution, you have to arrange 1 teaspoon of sugar as well as one teaspoon of olive oil.
Mix olive oil and sugar. Rub it into the affected area. Rub this mask for 1 minutes. After that wash your face with clean water.
Note: If you have acne problems, then you need not to rub your skin. You can also add some lemon juice to get the best result.
10.Green Tea Solution
In the event that you use endless hours attempting to pop, rub, or concentrate clogged pores from your face, have a go at utilizing an all-common cure rather – green tea. Green tea is high in antioxidants, green tea not just diminishes oils and irritation on the skin, additionally serves to secure it from future harm. So next time you discover small dark obstructed pores covering your face, just brew up green tea to help ostracize the zits for good. If you want to apply this solution, you will need some items like one saucepan, drinking glass, soft towel, gentle face wash, cotton ball and 2 bag green tea.
- Fill your saucepan with 1 mug of water. Put on the stove and heat to the point of boiling. Remove the container from the stove. Place 2 green tea packs into water as well as let steep for half an hour.
- Place this tea mixture to another glass and Place the glass in the cooler and chill for one hour. Wash your face with a tender face wash or baby cleanser. Rinse well as well as pat your face dry with a delicate towel.
- Take the cotton ball and wet it with the chilled green tea. Dab this tea onto the clogged pores all over. Leave it on your skin for 15 minutes. Wash your face with cool water, dry completely, and apply skin cream or moisturizer to your skin. Repeat the same process for one week. You will get magical result.
- Green tea also works great for severe acne. If you have severe acne problem, then you can also apply the same green tea solution, but in that case you have to continue this habit for at least six weeks and you have to apply at least once a day. You can also drink green tea regularly as it will help you to keep you healthy and it is also a great solution to treat your blackheads inside and out!