- India wins the Asia Cup 2018 Super Four ODI against Pakistan
- 36.5: H Ali to RG Sharma (108), 6 runs, 229/1
- WICKET! S Dhawan (114) is out, run out (Hassan Ali/Shoaib Malik), 210/1
- 32.6: S Afridi to S Dhawan (113), 4 runs, 208/0
- 32.2: S Afridi to S Dhawan (103), 4 runs, 198/0
- 7000 ODI runs for Rohit Sharma
- Rohit Sharma brings up his 37th ODI fifty in 65 deliveries and that’s his third straight half century in this tournament.
- 21.2: M Amir to S Dhawan (66), 4 runs, 115/0
- 18.2: H Ali to S Dhawan (54), 4 runs, 96/0
- 16.6: M Nawaz to RG Sharma (39), 4 runs, 85/0
- 9.6: M Amir to S Dhawan (34), 4 runs, 53/0.
- 6.3: H Ali to S Dhawan (23), 4 runs, 37/0.
- Shikhar Dhawan will start proceedings along with Rohit Sharma. Mohammed Amir has the ball in hand for Pakistan.
- Pakistan finish their innings on 237/7.
- 49.3: WICKET! S Khan (10) is out, b Jasprit Bumrah, 234/7
- Shadab clean bowled by Jasprit Bumrah. 49.3 overs, Pakistan 234-7
- Dangerous Ali departs on 30. Chahal strikes. Pakistan 211 for 6.
- Pakistan 205/5 off 44 overs
- Shoaib Malik nicks it to MS Dhoni behind the stumps and is gone for 78! Bumrah with the wicket.
- Again Kuldeep strikes, Sarfaraz departs on 44.
- Shoab Malik hits a huge sixer off Jadeja. 37.1 overs, Pakistan 154 for 3
- Pakistan are now 146/3 after 36 overs.
- Pakistan 108/3 against India in 28 overs.
- 20 overs gone – Pakistan 71/3.
- 15.5: B Azam (9) is out, run out (Yuzvendra Chahal/Ravindra Jadeja), 58/3
- Babar Azam departs, Run out by Chahal
- Kuldeep strikes, Fakar Zaman departs on 22. Pakistan scored 55/2 after 14.3.
- Imam walks back for 10 as the DRS shows that the ball from Chahal is hitting the leg stump, MSD again proved that he is the master of DRS.
Dubai: Super Sunday. Rohit & Co defeated Pakistan in the group match in Asia cup on Wednesday. On Sunday, they faced each other at Super 4 stage. India has kept the team in the match unchanged. But Pakistan has two changes in the squad for Pakistan. Amir and Sadab return to the team
As per the Asia Cup statistics, the Rohit and Co is going ahead. So far, In Asia Cup the Pakistan and India has faced 13 times. India won 7 times and Pakistan 5 times. There was no result in a match. Not only that, India has won four times in the last five occasions.
Indian Team: Rohit Sharma (captain), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Raydu, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Dinesh Karthik, Kedar Yadav, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Javendra Chahal and Jaspreet Bumrah.
Pakistani Team: Fakher Zaman, Imam-ul Haq, Babar Azam, Soheb Malik, Sarfaraz Ahmed (capt), Asif Ali, Sadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Shahin Afridi, Hasan Ali and Mohammed Amir.