Ambiguity Brewing In Titagarh TMC Worker Murder Case


Barrackpore: Ambiguity brewing over death of TMC activist Satish Mishra who was shot in the Titagarh Brahmasthan area in North 24 Parganas died on Monday night in a private hospital in Kolkata.

Police officials are being puzzled with the growing investigations. The reason behind the murder is still not clear. The intention behind taking his life is still vague.

The Bhaatpara MLA Arjun Singh said that “Satish Mishra was not the main target rather ward number 21 chairman Manish Shukhla. Somehow the target has missed.”

The Barrackpore police on Tuesday arrested two more accused in connection with the murder of Trinamool activist in Titagarh area of Barrackpore, North 24 Paragana district of West Bengal. The names of the accused are Kalua Munna and Bhola Prasad. Reportedly, total four persons are arrested in this TMC activist murder case as of now.

After battling for life nearly for ten hours, the TMC activist Satish Mishra, who was shot in the Titagarh Brahmasthan area in North 24 Parganas died on Monday night in a private hospital in Kolkata.

Police started search operation immediately after the incident and nabbed two contract killers who were also involved in the murder of Satish Mishra. The shootout took place in front of a Kali puja pandal in Bramhasthan area of Titagarh which is adjacent to BT Road on Monday.

Huge police and the Combat force have been deployed in the area to control any kind of unrest in the area. Police are patrolling the area since Tuesday morning.

Yesterday the police arrested two contract killers. Later, two more contract killers were arrested today. Among the four killers two were arrested from Dangadighila area of Khardah. It is known that the accused were the residents of Canning in South 24 Pargana.

Meanwhile, when the news of the death of TMC activist reached Titagarh, the entire area was mourning for the loss of their leader. Satish was critically injured in firing by the miscreants on Monday. he received bullets on the left side of his chest. Hospital sources said that the bullets were stuck in his chest ribs.

He was first admitted to a private hospital in Barrackpore and later he was shifted to another private hospital near bypass. Satish underwent a major surgery that went for long hours, the doctors tired to remove the bullets but their effort did not succeed.

Apparently, the TMC activist breathe his last breath at that private hospital on Monday night. Deceased Satish used to work as a supervisor of a private factory in Titagarh.