Kolkata: Noor Hasan, an eight years old child has died by electrocuted in Garden Reach. Ther incident has sparked agitation in the area.
According to the source, the child has been electrocuted in DhanKheti of Garden Reach area on Sunday evening. The locals said that the class three student has died after he came in touch with the open wire of CESC. Demanding a fair investigation, the locals blocked the Kacchi Sadak more.
Garden Reach police has started an investigation. The road blockade has interrupted traffic movement in the locality. The situation came under control after police went there. The body of the child has been sent for autopsy.
Police interrogating those who have witnessed the incident. Police also investigating the incident and talking to the family for more descriptive details regarding the incident.