Kolkata: The Anti-FICN team of STF, Kolkata intercepted 8 Munger and Malda based improvised fire arms cum FICN dealers from Narkeldanga PS area while they were trading Counterfeit Indian Currency notes and improvised fire arms among themselves. The name and particulars of the accused persons are mentioned below:
1. Md. Nizam @ Tetar (35 yrs) S/o Lt. Md. Sattar resident of Vill- Mirzapur, Bardah, PO: Pasiyapur, PS: Mufassil, Dist: Munger, Bihar, 811201.
2. Md. Nausad (48 yrs), S/o Lt. Shafik resident of Vill- Mirzapur, Bardah, PO: Pasiyapur, PS: Mufassil, Dist: Munger, Bihar, 811201.
3. Rohit Sahil @ Vijay Kumar (46 yrs) S/o Jaydeo Tanti resident of Vill Chandi Asthan, Bhat Toli, PO+PS: Basudeopur, Dist: Munger, Bihar.
4. Rafikul Sk @ Munna (26 yrs) S/o Mohammad Liakat Sekh resident of vill- Imam Jagir (North) Dakshin Raypur, PO- Uttar Lakshmipur, PS- Kaliachak, Malda.
5. Rahul Sk @ Mussalim Sk (21 yrs) S/o Mujibar Sk resident of Vill- Kashimnagar, PO- Uttar Lakshmipur, PS- Kaliachak, Malda.
6. Md. Zeaul Sk (21yrs), S/o Md. Farman Sk, resident of Vill Kashimnagar, PO-Uttar Lakshmipur, PS- Kaliachak, Malda.
7. Tahir Sk (25 yrs) S/o Arshad Sk resident of Vill- Sardaha, PO: Golapganj PS: Kaliachak, Malda.
8. Jiyauddin Mallik (29 yrs) S/o Fasuk Mallik resident of Vill – Deshalpur, PO: Araipur, PS: Suri, Dist: Birbhum 731102.
Counterfeit Indian Currency Notes amounting to Rs 60,000/- of denominations (Rs 2000/- × 20 pcs and Rs 500/- × 40 pcs) along with 3 pieces of improvised 7mm semi-automatic pistols having dual magazines and 21 rounds of live cartridges and 14 pieces of Semi finished fire arms were seized in total from their possession and therefore they were arrested at about 04:25 hrs on 13.01.2019 and prosecuted Vide STF PS Case no 2 dt 13.01.19 U/S 120B / 489B / 489C IPC r/w- 25(1B)(a) Arms Act.
The Arrested Accused persons will be produced before the court of Ld. CMM, Calcutta on 13/01/19 during Court hours.