Over the years, Maggi has gone from being a snack for children to having a place in the street food pantheon of India. After ban, Maggie has again ready to give pleasure to our test buds. Maggi started their selling from yesterday across pan India.
Here are 5 reasons why we Indian cannot live without Maggi.
1. While studying late for your exam, Maggi is the main rescuer to give you energy and vigor.
2. House party? Bring out Maggi
3. Maggi is one of the best friends of hostilities.
4. If you do not have the expertise of cooking, Maggi is perhaps the only dish you can never get mistaken.
5. Maggi is one dish you’re assured to discover across the length and breadth of the country.