After festival of lights and crackers, the festival of siblings which is called ‘Bhai Dooj’ has come up with bucket of happiness and opulence. Many parts of the country termed this festival in a different name. But which is common in every part is to give gifts to your siblings.
Here are some advices of gifts which you have given to your brother or sister to make them pleased and delighted.
- Handmade gifts: In earlier days sisters were used to give handmade gifts to their brothers on this occasion but with the change in time the way of celebration of such auspicious days has also changed gradually. But if you want to give some handmade gifts to your sibling then it might be the affable of all.
- Framing photos of old memories: You can accumulate your reminiscences of childhood and give it to with a feature of photo frame.
- Chocolates: Although, it sounds quite common, it is never too much. Moreover, you can make your gift even more special by ordering some customized chocolates.
- Handwritten Letters: With an endearing relationship between brother and sister, you can demonstration your love and feelings to your brother/sister using your own words. Just write a letter and precise your deep admiration and commitment with an emotional element. You can also send them bhaiya dooj e-cards through websites.
- Gift voucher: Giving a gift voucher is the safest thing to do as that will permit to purchase something of own choice.