Chennai: Four people including two children have died in Chennai after a fire broke out at their apartment building early this morning. Fire fighters rescued seven people before the situation was brought under control.
Doctors say that four of the seven who were admitted to a hospital died because they had inhaled too much smoke. None of them suffered any burn injuries.
Also Read: Gas Leak Kills 18 Miners In Central China
Fire department officials suspect that the fire was caused because of an electrical defect.