- This brings us to an end of VIVO IPLAuction 2017.
- C Bishnoi – base price Rs 10 lakh – unsold.
- Manoj Tiwary goes to RPS for 50 Lakhs.
- Darren Bravo sold to KKR for Rs 50 lakh.
- End of the second round. Franchise to now re-submit atleast three names of players for re-bidding.
- Ishank Jaggis goes to KKR for Rs 10 lakh while Pune Supergiants buy Rahul
- Tripathi for same amount.
- Pratham Singh sold to Gujarat Lions for Rs 10 lakh.
- R Tripathi sold to RPS for Rs 10 lakh.
- R Sajay Yadav picked up by KKRiders for Rs 10 lakh.
- Daniel Christian is sold to Rising Pune Supergiants for INR 100 lacs.
- Mahmudullah of Bangladesh has no takers in IPL Auction.
- Shelley Shaurya sold to Rs 10 lakhs for TheGujaratLions.
- Bangladesh spinner Mehedi Hasan Miraj goes unsold.
- Darren Sammy (West Indies), All-Rounder, sold to Kings XI Punjab for 30 lakh.
- Gujarat Lions buy batsman Rinku Singh for Rs 10 lakh.
- Shashank Singh is sold to DelhiDaredevils for INR 10 lacs.
- Milind Tandon sold to RPS for Rs 10 lakh.
- TheGujaratLions bid Rs 30 lakh for Munaf Patel.
- Rovman Powell is sold to KKRiders for INR 30 lacs.
- James Neesham – base price Rs 50 lakh – unsold.
- Dan Christian goes to RPS for 1 crore.
- Asela Gunarathna sold to Mumbai Indians for 30 Lakh.
- Mohammed Siraj sold to SunRisers Hyderabad for Rs 2.60 crore.
- Rahul Chahar joins RPSupergiants for Rs 10 lakhs.
- Mohammed Siraj is sold to SunRisers for INR 260 lacs.
- Rishi Arothe – base price Rs 10 lakh – unsold.
- Akhil Herwadkar goes unsold.
- Billy Stanlake sold to RCB for 30 Lakhs.
- SRH have Ben Laughlin for 30 Lakhs.
- Thisara Perrera and Parveez Rasool go unsold again.
- West Indies players Darren Bravo and Evin Lewis go unsold.
- Fast bowler Mitchell Johnson will be seen in a Mumbai Indian jersey.
- Praveen Dubey goes to RCB for Rs 10 Lakh.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile sold to Kolkata Knight Riders for Rs. 3.5 crore.
- Kyle Abbott goes unsold.
- Jonny Bairstow – base price Rs 1.5 crore lakh – unsold again.
- Irfan Pathan remains unsold in second round.
- Chris Jordan sold to SRH for Rs 50 lakh.
- Saurabh Tiwary is sold to Mumbai Indians for INR 30 lacs.
- Jason Roy sold to Gujarat Lions for Rs 1 crore.
- Martin Guptill sold at his base price of Rs 50 lakh to KXIP
- Back with the auction and Guptill be the first name for bidding.
- Auction resumes after lunch break.
- Karan Sharma is sold to Mumbai Indians for INR 320 lacs.
- Chriswoakes is sold to KKR for INR 420 lacs.
- Darren Bravo, Marlon Samuels, Cheteshwar Pujara, Manoj Tiwary remains unsold.
- Rashid Khan Arman is sold to Sun Risers for Rs 4cr.
RCB get Aniket for Rs. 2 crore.
Aniket Choudhary is receiving some high bids. Gujarat and RCB are bidding aggressively for the young pacer. The bid has reached 1.5 crore.
Former KKR wicketkeeper Manvinder Bisla remains unsold.
- SunRisers Hyderabad buy Eklavya Dwivedi for Rs. 75 lakh.
Aditya Tare is sold to Delhi Daredevils for Rs. 25 lakh.
Manan Sharma, Praveen Dubey, Shivam Dubey and Rush Kalaria all go unsold!
Gowtham is sold to Mumbai Indians for 20 times his base price.
His base price is Rs. 10 lakh and the bidding has already reached 2 crore.
Gowtham K is getting some intense bidding.
Nabi becomes the first Afghan player to be sold in an IPL auction. He has been bought by RCB for Rs. 30 lakh.
- Imran Tahir, Pragyan Ojha, Brad Hogg, Ish Sodhi and Ishant Sharma also unsold.
Mumbai Indians brought MitchJohnson for Rs 2cr.
- Tmills is sold to RCB for INR 1200 lacs IPL Auction. KagisoRabada is sold to DelhiDaredevils for INR 500 lacs.
- Nathan Coulter-Nile & Dinesh Chandimal remains unsold.
- Trent Boult is sold to Kolkata Knight Riders for INR 500 lacs.
- Things have cooled down a bit now, Delhi Daredevils snap-up Corey Anderson with an opening bid of Rs 1 crore. Sean Abbott and Chris Jordan goes unsold after this.
- The England all-rounder has certainly ‘Stoked’ half the teams in the tournament. Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad and Pune all went into a bidding war for the Englishman. The Rising Pune Supergiants finally swwop in with Rs 14.5 crore.
- Iran Pathan (base price Rs 50 lakh) goes unsold. Ben Stokes up next.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad, RCB snap-up Pawan Negi for Rs 1 crore.
- Faiz Fazal, Sourabh Tiwari, and Alex Hales and Ross Taylor also go unsold.
- England captain Eoin Morgan becomes the first player to be sold, as Kings XI Punjab whip him off for Rs 2 crores.
- New Zealand star Martin Guptill goes unsold.
Bengaluru: The 10th edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) is still a couple of months away, but the hype around the T20 tournament is all set to get underway, with the IPL auctions set to get underway in Bengaluru on Monday.
Kings XI Punjab, who are yet win the tournament, start with the strongest purse in the IPL auction – Rs 23.35 crore. They are closely followed by Delhi Daredevils (Rs 21.5 crore and Sunrisers Hyderabad (Rs 20.9 crore).
Meanwhile, Royal Challengers Bangalore (Rs 12.825 crore) and Mumbai Indians (Rs 11.555 crore) have the smallest purse among all the teams.
A total of 351 players from all over the world are set to go under the hammer on Monday.
Eoin Morgan (England), Ben Stokes (England), Angelo Mathews (Sri Lanka), Pat Cummins (Australia), Mitchell Johnson (Australia), Ishant Sharma (India), and Chris Woakes (England) are some of the players with high base prices on the list.