2 Injured As Gas Cylinder Exploded In East Medinipur

0
130

Patashpur: Two local shops raged in fire injuring two persons due as a gas cylinder burst out in Patashpur constituency of East Medinipur district in West Bengal. The incident occured late on Monday night.

It was reported that the gas cylinders kept in the kitchen of a local shop in Patashpur second block exploded late night yesterday leaving two workers injured who were admitted in Agro Super Speciality Hospital. the injured were recognised as Shakti Mondal and Kamal Mondal.

When the locals saw the smoke arising from the shop, they controlled thye fire through the water pump. They rescued the workers who were caught inside the shop and admitted them in thye hospital.

---