2 Electrocuted While Repairing 11000 Volt Line


Jhansi:  Two persons were electrocuted this morning while carrying out repair work on an electric pole in Uttar Pradesh’s Jhansi. One died on the spot; the condition of the other is said to be critical.

Shocking visuals captured on a mobile phone showed the victim’s body in flames. His colleague who climbed the pole to retrieve his co-worker’s body, was electrocuted.

The incident occurred when the two men, working with the power department, were trying to repair a 11000 volt electricity line in the area.