16 Students Electrocuted in Murshidabad

0
93

Murshidabad: 16 school students accidentally gets electrocuted by a high tension wire while playing in Pakur Station’s Enami Pubapara area in Murshidabad. All the boys were aged between 6 to 14 years.

Eight critically injured students have been admitted to Murshidabad Medical college and hospital. The rest of the eight have been admitted to Pakur Sonajari hospital.

The brutal accident occurred when fire broke out at a N.T.P.C. High tension wire near the playground where these sixteen victims had been playing in the evening. Due to the fire all the boys got burnt.

 

 

-----
Previous articleDelhi Odd-Even Formula: ‘Aam Aadmi’ Grants Exemption to VIP’s
Next articleIndian-American Doctor is Ohio’s First Poet Laureate