Murshidabad: 15 students fell ill after consuming the meal of hostel at Bongodighi High School of Munshidabad under Khargram police station. On Monday morning, egg curry and rice was served to the students and they fell ill after consuming the food.
The students suffered from stomach pain and were admitted Khargram block hospital. One student was admitted to Kandi Sub-divisional hospital after his condition deteriorated.
The school authorities are suspecting that the incident is a result of food poisoning.