Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites applications form eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Mining Officer.
Total Posts: 13 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Assistant Mining Officer
Age Limit as on 01-08-2015:
- Minimum 21 and Maximum 35 years
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Education Qualification : Degree in Mining Engineering from recognized university or equivalent degree Approved from All India Council for Technical Education.
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-
Selection Process: Through Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee:General OBC have to Pay Rs. 600/- and SC/ST candidates pay Rs. 150 Jharkhand State through SBI Collect or Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking/Cash Card/ Wallet .
How to Apply : Eligible and Interested Candidates an apply online with the help of www.jpsc.gov.in website.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications : 15-July-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications : 05-August-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 09-August-2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: For more detail Please visit official recruitment notification http://www.jpsc.gov.in/data/