Blackheads on our nose has become a daily issue. We spend lots and lots of money trying to remove it using high defined technology. But it reappears.
No need to worry. There are several methods by which we can remove them naturally at home. One of the most successful tip is given as follows:
Egg White Mask to Remove Blackheads
Directions to Follow:
• Egg whites help to tighten pores and pull out any clogged dirt and provides you clear and smooth skin.
• To use egg for blackhead removal, Take two eggs and separate the egg yolk from it and use egg white only.
• Now apply a thin layer of egg white on your face or on affected area.
• Wait for 2-3 minutes or till it completely dry. After that, use the remaining whites to apply a second layer.
• Now give this second layer 10-15 minutes to settle down.
• You can also check by touching with your finger.
• Uppermost layer should be dry and do not stick to your finger while touching.
• Your skin also feels tight, when egg whites get dry. Wash your face with the lukewarm water for blackhead removal.