Howrah: The growth of BJP in West Bengal has faded the glory of TMC’s win. The speech of Trinamool supremo Mamata Banerjee at the South Bengal Student-Convention, Domjur is the hint of that. The 48 minutes speech was mostly on the criticism of Union Budget 2018.
Entire political sphere saying that Mamata has gifted ‘electoral-weapon’ to the TMC youth wing just before the Lok Sabha and Panchayet Election. Following are the points :
- BJP has no governance system. Appoximately 12000 farmers committed suicide. They did not highlighted that part.
- The budget is not flexible. It has no mechanism. They are only treating things communally.
- They are only concerned with money. But Bengal is not only interested in money.
- CPM and Congress-BJP have a silent alliance among them.
- The amount of rescued black-money after demonetisation have not been declared publicly.
- The girls under the Kanyashree Scheme are asset to us. The farmers tax has been reduced in Bengal.
- Crop insurance provided to the farmers free of cost.
- Govt has gifted home to 25 lac people.
- Bengal is ahead to in 100 days work, Small Industry, E-tender. Bengal is ahead in Agriculture.
- ‘Rupashree’ scheme has been launched beside ‘Kanyashree’. 6 lac girls will be beneficial under the scheme. ‘ Manobik Scheme’ is the new entry to facilitate the physically retarded.