Famous Photographers around the world : If you have a passion for photography or an amateur photographer, you can gain inspiration by looking at the pictures of the 10 best and famous photographers. Being a good photographer is not easy, let alone getting to that professional level. Here is a collection of the famous photographers’ famous photos. An inspirational gallery for all designers and top photographers.
1. Apollo 11 crew members capture mankind’s first physical brush with the moon in July, 1969.
2. In 1993, Kevin Carter documents extreme hunger and poverty in Sudan.
3. Steve McCurry (born February 24, 1950) is an American photojournalist best known for his photograph, “Afghan Girl” that originally appeared in National Geographic magazine.
4. The Bolivian government poses with the corpse of revolutionary Che Guevara in 1967.
5. 1965’s “How Life Begins” is one of the first pictures taken with the endoscope.
6. Christians protect Muslims during prayer in the midst of the 2011 uprisings in Cairo, Egypt
7. Pele and English captain Bobby Moore trade jerseys in 1970 as a sign of mutual respect during a World Cup that had been marred by racism.
8. The dead body of a child is dug out who died during the gas tragedy by Union Carbide in Bhopal.
9. Sunset on Mars
10. 78-year-old Bill Iffrig lies on the ground following the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing.